Monday, March 12, 2007

Who Am I?: A Thought


"The Message"-- A Response To "One World."

Day after day, the human race stumbles upon countless obstacles in life that relate to diversity, rejection, and self-respect. We, as the world's people, are at a disagreement with each other and ourselves. The Video displays the desires of numerous men and women. Each and every one of the people shown in "The Message" has the same goal: They wish for all of humankind to disregard personal conflicts, and the differences between unique individuals. They believe that the world can come together and relieve all tensions.

The Video "The Message" is an excellent example of my beliefs. I was speechless the first time that I viewed the film. There are no words to describe the level of inspiration that flooded through my mind. My exact thoughts and aspirations were reflected through the wishes of the beings that were displayed in the video. Worldwide agreement is key to a successful and peaceful planet. Enforcing concepts like "compassion," "forgiveness," "tolerance," and "ending bigotry," lends a hand in creating a single, harmonious world. I believe that humankind can work together to create an ideal society on Earth. If you put forth an effort to change the world, anything is possible. Acceptance, kindness, and respect compose the first step of the movement towards undivided global cooperation. This first step is an action that I intend to take.

No comments: